In Vitro Fertilization - IVF
Plan B is help your family grow with Fertility TreatmentWe offer treatments for couples who want to have children but can not for various reasons, in modern clinics with high success rates.
Your dream of having a baby comes true in Istanbul!
Any kind of infertility treatment resulting from male or female is carried out by the newest methods and experienced doctors in clinics with advanced technology infrastructure. You may have a baby with in vitro fertilization therapy to guided PLAN B.
Our IVF Centers have the highest success rates to increase the possibility and rates of fertility and successful childbirth. Transferred embryos are maintained under the constant observation and control of our trained specialist physicians. Our Center has the most advanced laboratory systems, embryoscopy equipment, high-tech incubators and other technology. Significantly increasing fertility success rates, even in cases that have previously not responded to treatment.
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Package
From £ 2.600
Includes 5-nights, 12-star accommodation,
Health Travel Services
You don’t have to go through high medical costs and long waiting times in your country! Benefit from the advantage of being treated in internationally accredited hospitals by experienced physicians at much more affordable price!Read More
The Difference With Plan B
Choose Plan B to be sure of the hospitals and doctors who will treat you abroad! Take advantage of world-class health services provided by Plan B, hospital options in the comfort of a 5-star hotel, free airport transfer and interpreter.Read More
Quality Service At Affordable Price
The price of health care services offered by Turkey are half the price of world average and include doctors with international experience, advanced technological infrastructure, internationally accredited hospitals, all in advanced hygiene conditions.Read More
Why Choose UsThere are many clinics specialized in IVF in Turkey. Your dream of having a baby comes true in Istanbul.
You can ask about health services abroad, hospitals with international standards we cooperate with, accommodation and about all services. All our consulting services are free.
Advanced healthcare therapies
Experience a perfect treatment process in modern hospitals and clinics, equipped with advanced technological infrastructure, offering a 5-star hospital comfort!
International accredited institutions
With Plan B affordable treatments and quality of healthcare services is assured in hospitals and clinics accredited by international organizations!
Experienced, specialist teams
From the first day patients are welcomed as a guest by our doctors and cheerful specialist team with world-class training and international experience from day one!
Quality health services 60% cheaper
At only 3.5 hours flight from London, world-class health service is 60% cheaper in Turkey. Airport transfer and some treatments are free of charge!
Smile! Now it's time to be happy
After completing your treatment with the highest quality health care, at affordable price, and in a hotel comfort standard environment Smile along the way… What about a short holiday in the unique nature of Turkey!
What's next? We will help you compare the clinics.
Contact us - Free Consulation
Find out about our specialist doctors abroad and all you need to know about your options, in Bariatric surgery from our consultants free of charge!
Request a price offer!
Share your complaints and reports, and we’ll send you a personal price offer for free. Be informed about all the costs involved in the treatment price before your treatment!
Decide on your treatment!
If you decide to be treated abroad after the offer, your personal health advisor will prepare the best program for you, no extra fees for our services will be charged!
You can get pregnant with Plan B
Plan B offers affordable health services in modern and hygienic clinics where successful treatment methods are applied to couples who want to have children.
- High success rates.
- The underlying cause for much infertility is genetic; our state-of-the-art genetic laboratory aims to identify and resolve such issues by determining gamete and embryo anomalies, leading to the development of effective and successful treatment strategies for our international patients.
- We provide a comprehensive solution all treatment steps and logistics are managed by our dedicated International Office, from start to finish.
- Plan B HTS I International Healthcare delivers VIP services to our international patient with a professional management team and your own dedicated specialist.
- Our state-of-the-art genetic laboratory equipment, experienced specialists and highly trained technicians ensure that an embryo will be free of genetic or chromosomal abnormalities prior to the embryo transfer.
More Info About In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Infertility treatment refers to the supporting techniques combined with medication followed in order to help those having problems bearing a child. So, artificial medical assistance is taken to aid them in the process. Since Fertility Treatment is used to cure conditions of infertility in patients, it is also referred to as ‘Infertility Treatment’ (Fertility Treatment) or the treatment to treat infertility. This kind of artificial medical assistance to aid reproductive functions is increasingly becoming popular day by day.
Infertility treatments are known as Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART), which are formulated for increasing the number of eggs or sperm, bringing them together, and improving the chances of pregnancy. These treatments depend on the nature of the problem.
What is infertility ?
Infertility refers to the inability to naturally conceive a child. It is a problem where a couple faces problems in conceiving, after a year of regular sexual intercourse without using any birth control methods. This problem may be in either man or woman, or both. It also refers to a condition of a woman when she is unable to carry a pregnancy to its full term.
Causes of Infertility
In a normal reproduction process proper interaction between the female and male reproductive system is required. Following are the causes of infertility (both men and women):
- Sperm causes
- It is considered when the female has irregular ovulation. Medication is started for regulating the ovulation cycle and improving the egg quality. Commonly used are Clomiphene Citrate, HMG, purified and recombinant FSH.
- IUI (Intra Uterine Insemination): A method where processed semen is placed directly in the uterus with the help of a catheter.
- IVF (Invitro Fertilization): The fertilization of an ovum outside the body and then transferring fertilized ovum (embryo) into the uterus.
- ICSI (Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection): In this process, a single sperm is injected into the cytoplasm of an egg for fertilization.
- TESA (Testicular Sperm Aspiration): A surgical sperm harvesting technique.
- Embryo Freezing Excess (Surplus): Embryos are Cryo-preserved at ultra low temperatures for years to be used subsequently.
- Assisted Hatching: A process of promoting hatching or implantation of embryos, unable to escape intact from the zona pellucida.
- Semen/Sperm freezing: Semen/Sperm are stored frozen at ultra low temperatures for long duration, useful in various conditions.
Types of Infertility
Following are the types of Infertility:
- Primary Infertility: – It is that condition where a couple has not conceived a pregnancy after at least a year of unprotected intercourse.
- Secondary Infertility: – It is a condition where the couple has conceived or carried a pregnancy to term after naturally successfully conceiving one or more children.
- Sub-fertility: – Here infertility that is complete, that is, there are chances of pregnancy, but these chances get reduced each month. It is a state of a less than normal capacity for reproduction.
- Male Infertility: – It is a condition of infertility in males that refers to the absence of healthy sperms in the semen in order to meet ovum.
- Female Infertility: – It is a state of infertility in females. It is important that all the reproductive organs in a female are in a perfect shape.
Fertility isn’t just a woman’s problem
If the facts are to be believed, in up to a one third of cases, the cause of not falling pregnant is because of the male partner sperm disorders. Thus, it is extremely important that if there is any difficulty in conceiving, then a proper amount of testing of both the partners is required.
Diagnosis for Fertility :
For Male: Along with the necessary basic blood and urine examination, semen analysis is also done.
For Female: Routine tests like Rubella IgG levels, HIV , CBC, FBS, urine routine, TSH, / FSH / LH / Prolactin (Day 2 of the cycle), VDRL, Hepatitis B, and Blood grouping are done.
Following tests are done according to the doctor’s advice:
The other procedures are:
- HSG (Hysterosalpingogram): Here an X-ray picture of the uterus (Hystero) and Fallopian tubes (Salpingo) is taken.
- Trans-vaginal Ultra Sonogram: Undertaken for checking any abnormalities in the uterus, tubes and ovaries.
- Laproscopic Hysteroscopy: Done to look into the of the interior aspects of the uterus with an endoscope.
- Laparoscopy: Done for visualization of the peritoneal cavity using an endoscope.
Depending on the results, the course of treatment is decided.
Cost of Infertility Treatment in Turkey
Choose Infertility Treatment in Turkey or Cyprus through Plan B HTS International Healthcare as then costly procedure will prove to be quite affordable for you with high success rate (depends on the condition of the individual).
We can arrange for free of cost opinions from various super speciality hospitals and expert doctors of our partner hospitals.
- We provide a comprehensive solution – all treatment steps and logistics are managed by our dedicated International Office, from start to finish
- High success rates
- Our hospitals International Office VIP services to our international patient with a professional management team and your own dedicated Recovery Specialist
- Immediate Availability